[W3af-users] w3af on owasp
Shreyas M R
2016-09-15 17:34:47 UTC
I ran w3af on owaspbwa I could not exploit the vulns.
Can anyone help me with the plugin details and configuration

Awaiting for reply

Thanks and Regards

[image: --]

Shreyas M R
[image: http://]about.me/shreyasmrs
<http://about.me/shreyasmrs?promo=email_sig>
Andres Riancho
2016-09-19 14:15:15 UTC
Shreyas,

I believe that your question is way too open. To answer it someone
would have to spend considerable time setting up the environment,
running w3af, etc.

If you've got the time, please read [0]: "In the world of hackers,
the kind of answers you get to your technical questions depends as
much on the way you ask the questions as on the difficulty of
developing the answer. This guide will teach you how to ask questions
in a way more likely to get you a satisfactory answer."

[0] http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Regards,
Post by Shreyas M R
I ran w3af on owaspbwa I could not exploit the vulns.
Can anyone help me with the plugin details and configuration
Awaiting for reply
Thanks and Regards
Shreyas M R
about.me/shreyasmrs
Andrés Riancho
Project Leader at w3af - http://w3af.org/
Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Twitter: @w3af
GPG: 0x93C344F3